Man, psy trance has really been sucking...

Guest Johnny Knoxville

hey man cheer up - everything tends to get released at the same time each year - Nov/Dec were very busy - a lot more to come out around March/April...

Guest steve o

a few recent comps like fast forward, fire, conspirators of pleasure, intelligence and chemistry really rock.

i don't know why you people diss psytrance. show some respect to your mother.

Guest Valerio

Maybe you're not buying/listening to an enough number of releases nowadays...

some (several) of them are great.. and of course some others are so so...

Guest PuuhaMees

Just what is your patience span ?, how much music is enough for u ?. I mean it is not like makin/producing music should be like making burgers at Mcdonalds. Are u ever satisfied ?, hey man u r talking about month/months there, do u even realise yourself what u r saying there ?. World is full of great music, more than u can possibly ever listen to your whole life time. Get real !!!.

Crazy kids damn,

PuuhaMees

Guest neuroloog

psyside - first contact

talamasca - musica divinorum

hyper frequencies - plastyk elephant

comp.

Fire

Fast Forward

Orebro Freakfactory

boring???? wake up dude

and there's also a lot to look forward to: new LB,new FuxHlux,new Twisted comp etc etc

so cheer up!

There's so much good music at the moment I can't keep up ! Suddenly the chillout stuff I have always loved is gaining respect at an equal level to dancefloor tunes - 2001 was fantastic for chill (East of The River Ganges, Mana Medicine, Floatation, Nada Masala vol.2, Makyo's Yakshini, Ooze's where fields..., Shpongle etc. etc, and 2002 seems set to be just as good)

There has been a lot of fine dancefloor stuff, and I'm sure loads that I haven't even heard yet. Things are looking a lot healthier on the psy trance scene than they were a few years ago I would say.

bomble

Guest Mike D`

Don;t forget the two bigish Aussie trleases this year:

Mr. Peculiar - Debut Album (Very full on freaky stuff!!!)

Fractal Glider - Debut Album (Also very full on and freaky!!)

And take alook in the incoming section!! There are many awesome acts releasing debut and new albums this year! I am thinking this year is gonna rock compared to last year! As said above, it is like the end of January and you are complaining?? Here are some more tips:

Mystery Of The Thirteen Crystal SSkulls

Dimitri's DAT BAG

and so much more!!

Guest cpt_shiner

aye... that new talamasca sucks... sounds are way old... in a bad way too... my vote goes to new hyper frequencies and fractal glider albums, keepin it interesting tnx....

Guest bugbread

Geeze, how can you guys keep up with the new stuff? I'm still discovering artists from two or three years ago and working through their stuff (recently got into Finish goa (Haltya, Pelinpala, etc.). I don't even have the listening time for new albums, much less the money.