can we hear tracks from the tracks contest

I tried myself to download and couldn't do it - spoke to children who said it would be unfair and might give people an advantage who put their tracks in later - which seems like a fair point. I'm involved in putting a compilation togethor for Red Shift Records - and this competition seemed like good hunting grounds but children does have a point..

love and light

Actually we'll make them available on October 1, when the contest will be finished, because we don't want the Tracks currently uploaded to have an advantage compared to the ones that will be put in 1,5 month, as people would have listened to them a lot and have chances to appreciate them more during that time.

But I still dunno if we'll make them available to download or stream them on our radio ... cause I'm not sure every author will agree that we put his Track for free download before it wins ... maybe I'm wrong ... your opinion ?

Hi. For me, it'd be perfectly right to get the tracks available for free download (as I'll be part of the contest). But it's just MY opinion.

Plurries