Artist: Inpsyde Out
Title: The Great Infiltrator

TrackList:

1. Inpsyde Out - The Great Escape 7:53
2. Inpsyde Out - Woozy Weastside 7:54
3. Inpsyde Out - Mr. Bollywood (Mr.Hollywood Rmx) 6:51
4. Inpsyde Out - Into The Wild 7:03

• Thanks 1

whats the going rate to spam the forum with new releases? whats the hourly rate? and whos paying you? :)

youre not doing anything wrong so by all means continue, but since youre the first one who does it, and have been doing it for a while now,  i imagine youre getting paid for it. Maybe some extension to distrokid or something? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Jotinha You are doing a great thing for the forum, paid or not. I for one find it refreshing to see a lot of new releases this way. The way I see it, your contribution can draw some new users or lurkers here to get some info on new releases/events. And besides that I think it's only good if this forum is still somehow deemed relevant, for paid or unpaid participation. Either way it benefits the forum one way or another.

And when I've been reflecting at times on what this forum would need to be re-ignited, I have always thought about the idea of the forum having a front page, like a Psynews blog, with curated daily updates/videos/festival news/interviews etc. Something in the vein of what Ektoplazm had back in the day. Which nowadays obviously could be done by integrating some AI-service with RSS feeds etc or paid promotion from labels. So yeah this is not far from such an idea of a more regular flow of updates. Cheers!

I can't help but comment on the cover art. A cartoon banger on chitty bang bang? What looks like a giant sausage is tied to the roof of a VW Beetle. And then a gaggle of aliens and freaks watching some Victorian gentleman wrapped in a saddhu's cloak presenting a chalkboard lecture next to a supposedly Hindu temple on "No karma, just physics"? But physics is karma; Newton's third law "action and reaction are equal and opposite" is as concise a statement of the law of karma as any. I thought hey maybe I'm being uncharitable so I took a brief listen to the first track - I'm afraid I didn't last more than about 15 seconds. Wtf that is some hilarious cover art and it seems the contents are equally dire🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DoktorG said:

I can't help but comment on the cover art. A cartoon banger on chitty bang bang? What looks like a giant sausage is tied to the roof of a VW Beetle. And then a gaggle of aliens and freaks watching some Victorian gentleman wrapped in a saddhu's cloak presenting a chalkboard lecture next to a supposedly Hindu temple on "No karma, just physics"? But physics is karma; Newton's third law "action and reaction are equal and opposite" is as concise a statement of the law of karma as any. I thought hey maybe I'm being uncharitable so I took a brief listen to the first track - I'm afraid I didn't last more than about 15 seconds. Wtf that is some hilarious cover art and it seems the contents are equally dire🤣

:D Well atleast the artwork drew you in. Funny indeed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my friends. I try to help with posting news. There are some users who don't like the amount of good music I post. However, the administrators gave me a vote of confidence to help the forum. This way you can always count on me and as much as possible I will do everything to make the forum grow. Big hug to everyone. 🤩

• Like 1