8. Kantappa 09:08
9. Lasse Liegen 08:00
10. Lost In My Mind 08:12
11. May The Light Behind The Dark 08:56
12. Nicole 08:29
13. O 06:27
14. She Don'T Loves Me Anymore (Remix 2024) 05:43
15. You Will Never Understand Me 07:18

cool art:) ... i have an opinion i wanna share and here it's perfect... *listening to the samples now, not bad .... so, opinion. im very much guessing that before Rumburak was a Producer, he (?) was a Dj. Dj Rumburak. Now, why keep the pronounce DJ title!? .. Isn't the "point" to evolve into a Producer and leaving the pronounce behind kinda thing

.. aka , i think DJ BlaBla producer names are a silly thing, that he (?) now when releasing self-made music should just use RumBuRak as Producer name ..... 

btw... @Jotinhawould love to read your Top 2023 releases (see topic in the General Psytrance section). And non of my biz, but are you buying all of these releases you post?

@ RumBuRak, very cool tracks, much kudos, Dj. (ive onlyhearditon my phone, aka. discant

oh, and i have a strong dislike of DJs / organizers not using / promoting the DJ pronounce and having ppl think the person DJing has made the music. I mean, some fucks don't even mention they DJ other Artists music, on i.e. Soundcloud 🫥😛🙄 ..i think this anti-use of Dj started around the major rise of DDJs. If you have not made the music you're playing, you're a DJ. Deal with it 😎    ..@Moderator, there's toooo many emojis to choose from, IMO.. 

oh'be'have!@self

• Like 1

I didn't know Dj Rumburak's work. It's not my favorite style but there are some songs I like. Regarding the question of whether I buy everything I post. No. I buy some albums. What I post is for everyone to hear and discover the news that is published. Everyone does what they want. Many listeners only know the news through my posts. I try to help. What we have in common... I love Psychedelic/Trance music. :) P.L.U.R.