GoaTrance like you've never heard before (TrackId)

714WiseDivine

Dear Tribe, big hello from Costa Freaka!! 

We heard a beautiful song titled "Don't Worry, Be high", over 20 years ago, this artist also did some Collabs with Menog, but I am unable to find their name anymore.

I'd say the track had a beautiful Goan Vibe.. the artist profile pic looked a bit asian, and appeared having glasses, I don't know if that matters though..

Their album art used to appears in our beloved "Psyshop" (RIP), and we're no longer able to find it anywhere else..

To all my beautiful GoaHeadz around here the question remains.. do you remember the artist name, or have any info on this?

The chorus to the end of the song was something like this.. 'Don't worry... ... ... BE HIGH  (ALRIGHT) Don't worry... ... ... BE HIGH  (ALRIGHT) .. PARTY!! ( and then acoustic guitar)'

30 minutes ago, 714WiseDivine said:

Dear Tribe, big hello from Costa Freaka!! 

We heard a beautiful song titled "Don't Worry, Be high", over 20 years ago, this artist also did some Collabs with Menog, but I am unable to find their name anymore.

I'd say the track had a beautiful Goan Vibe.. the artist profile pic looked a bit asian, and appeared having glasses, I don't know if that matters though..

Their album art used to appears in our beloved "Psyshop" (RIP), and we're no longer able to find it anywhere else..

To all my beautiful GoaHeadz around here the question remains.. do you remember the artist name, or have any info on this?

The chorus to the end of the song was something like this.. 'Don't worry... ... ... BE HIGH  (ALRIGHT) Don't worry... ... ... BE HIGH  (ALRIGHT) .. PARTY!! ( and then acoustic guitar)'

Hi brother. https://youtu.be/fO6sTaUDAsY

• 1 month later...