Jump to content

Album of 2021


Tsotsi
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just a list of 2021 releases.  

Feel free to add other albums below and I'll edit them into this list below

  • Proxeeus perversion and insanity
  • Battle Of The Future Buddhas - Songs From A Forgotten Memory
  • Globox - Flumina
  • Sab Kuch Milegator - Tajunnan Rajamaa
  • VA - Aloz Nogrog
  • VA - Organic Fractal Vol.2
  • Ephedra - Another PLace on Earth
  • VA - Trinity
  • VA - Mystika
  • VA - Acid Syndroms 
  • VA - universal Elixir
  • InnerZone - Mind Altering Devices
  • Spindrift - Planetary Relations
  • Total Eclipse - Live in Bordeaux 1997
  • Syb Unity Network - Goa Years
  • VA - Suntopia
  • Merrow - Friends Transmission
  • Artifact303 - From The Stars
  • Median Project - Another Galaxy
  • VA - Organic Fractal Vol.1
  • Amiga - Andromeda
  • Khetzal - Etamines
  • Moon Beasts - On The Edge
  • Cosmic Dimension - Altar Of Wisdom
  • VA - Carpe Noctem
  • Afgin - Eternal reedom
  • Psythagoras - Return To Modulated Forest Tales: In Quarantine
  • 13th Star - Closer to God
  • VA - Collective Intelligence
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sab Kuch Milegator - Tajunnan Rajamaa.... early 2021!

 

Could I pinpoint 'Bypass Unit - Drops of Obscure Eclipses' is in fact from 1999.  Other than that, it's a good initiative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Oopie said:

Sab Kuch Milegator - Tajunnan Rajamaa.... early 2021!

 

Could I pinpoint 'Bypass Unit - Drops of Obscure Eclipses' is in fact from 1999.  Other than that, it's a good initiative.

Oh damn, how did i miss Oopie!

I always wonder about the Classic Goa Trax and Unreleased Goa Gem releases. If they are released for the first time in 2021 doesn't that make them a 2021 release, regardless of when tracks are recorded?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2022 at 11:21 PM, Tsotsi said:

Oh damn, how did i miss Oopie!

I always wonder about the Classic Goa Trax and Unreleased Goa Gem releases. If they are released for the first time in 2021 doesn't that make them a 2021 release, regardless of when tracks are recorded?

I know! Like, there's no review of the album either? :wacko:

Hey buddy you're 100% correct - regardless when music was recorded, what matters is when it's actually released to the public. Many of these "old school" releases are legit 2021 (or 2022 at the time of writing) releases BUT Bypass Unit, I would know as it's my favorite Goa release, was first released in CD format back in 1999.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Oopie said:

Hey buddy you're 100% correct -

Love those words

9 hours ago, Oopie said:

regardless when music was recorded, what matters is when it's actually released to the public. Many of these "old school" releases are legit 2021 (or 2022 at the time of writing) releases BUT Bypass Unit, I would know as it's my favorite Goa release, was first released in CD format back in 1999.

Damn it feels nice to final have someone confirm the old school release situation. Always felt like maybe I was doing something naughty adding them to my 2021/22/20 lists. I'll take Bypass off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...