Using film/movie samples in Psytrance, legality? Artists and labels is this a problem??

Multi-Media

So here are many people who have musicprojects or labels themselves. I noted that in the last years copyright laws are now sharper.. so start here to read a thread in a German forum re. copyrights:

https://recording.de/threads/alte-sample-libraries-und-heutiges-recht.233919/

He is asking about older sample CDs but the thread also widens to the topic of filmsamples and pictures.

I use(d) such moviequotes a lot just like MANY psytrance and/or techno and/or industrial-ebm bands. 
Never got trouble except 2 copyright strikes at YT, one of which was my own title ironicly taken from a released compilation, the other was from Warner Bros for Bladerunner content. But nothing more happened, the videos were not even deleted. Also noted a distributor who I signed up with forbids even these small filmsamples in the "AGB" (business terms)

I would like to hear anyone got in trouble or knows someone who was in trouble from using movie/news/game samples ? I am not talking about ripping other music off thatr is lame and I agree it should be punished! :)