3. Ever Rest
4. Jamiroquai
5. African Horizon
6. Yellow Pearl
7. Kalimenjaro
8. Ethnic Treasures
9. Bliss

rbRfXf5.gif

With DAT Records and Suntrip creating sub-labels that offer digital releases from old school artists that have mostly gone unheard we have a nice window into some nice music.  Mystica (also known as One Man Game) was an Israeli project that was never on my must hear list.  Aside from Expose and Orly's Remix (both very good tracks) I am not an avid fan.  This digital collection therefore is great for those that aren't familiar with most of their work.  And I gotta tell you it was a pleasant surprise. 

First thing I noticed is its steeped in the Israeli sound.  Very upbeat and danceable.  These tracks were on some EP's and compilations that people might have missed.  I know I did.  The sound palette is limited (nothing like the infinite layers of today's production), but they do a great job with what they have.  It's always in motion and constantly evolving.  Unmistakably goa trance.  And good goa trance at that.  Ethnic Treasures blew me away!

Great job Suntrip and I look forward to more releases!

Classic Goa Trax Bandcamp

• Like 1

I love it, there is something very relaxing with music you can count the layers in sometimes, and really be able to perceive everything clearly. I'm quite sure there is a bandwidth limit to how many layers we can register simultanously.  That beeing said, the over-maxed layer approach has it moments too sometimes :) when you really want to get lost in the layers. Fav tracks for me are: 1, 2 & 3.