Nervasystem '3' & '4' & 'Brainradio' Digital Releases.

Hi Folks, Release news......

Well, er, Re-Release news. I'm making my newer material created in the last years available to everyone. These releases were only previously available in physical forms and arcane methods....................so, here............I'm proud to present for all the cognescenti, The albums 3, & 4, as well as the latest from last year 'Brainradio'. Please give me a few days to upload everything. Some of you have asked for this, so please support the releases, and share this post if you feel so inclined. I really appreciate all your support and if you download the material, please let it be known that your contribution and appreciation of the music really means a lot to me in so many ways. All the albums will be avaialable for download on my Bandcamp page, so go along and treat you, yourself, and you to aural expansion...............................

First up is the unusual album, simply entitled '3'.

A maverick and eclectic, utterly unclassifiable long player. A journey piece taking in so many flavours, moods and styles. Not a 4/4 psytrance set (that comes later) but i have to say, personally, i think its my favorite album i've ever made, and really quite personal, so if you haven't dipped your toe in the water, please go along with an open mind and prepare to be transported to another place.

https://nervasystem.bandcamp.com/

A few words from those who have tasted the fruit............ 

''Glittering fragments and dripping globules of West Country psychedelia.........Good things come to those who wait. It's about time!'' Sean Williams (Process) 

''It's totally unique. Very hard to formulate an opinion as it's so different we can't categories it at all.'' Sonya & Paul (Manmademan) 

''The finesse and talent on show is at times frankly stunning and there are sublime musical moments aplenty. It's an album that asks, “Are you experienced?” and will know if your answer is honest.'' Colin Bennun (OOOD) 

''.....takes us on a journey into a sonic landscape that might be like if C.S. Lewis and Salvador Dali were music producers instead of writers and painters and were listening to Pink Floyd and FSOL while watching a David Lynch film in a jazz bar with LTJ Bukem and dirty radio transmissions.'' Noah Richardson 

''the album is verrrry special, super cool and smooth production, weird,funky, not usual at all........... nicely done, with a lot of new and interesting sounds... love it and highly appreciated'' Ralph Knobloch (Braincell) 

**A satisfying and exemplary high** High Times 

** Unmissable ** The Guardian 

** A thrilled up explosion of colour, light, and sound ** Winston J Boogie 

Please share and support.

Love and Lashings Of Frequency.................

The more dancefloor related albums '4' and 'Brainradio' in next few days.............

Nervasystem.

nervasystem3art.jpg

.........And they keep on coming..................

Boom ! Re-Released finally in digital format for all.

Nervasystem '4'.

The psychedelic dancefloor.

The first of the newer Nervasystem music written a few years ago. The first major Nervasystem dancefloor album since the 90s. Only released initially on limited edition CD. This re-release is because some people asked me to release it, so here it is. Please support the music, and share the post. Thank you. Love and Lashings of Frequency.

Nervasystem.

https://nervasystem.bandcamp.com/album/4

'Brainradio' in next few days...................

10873446_617294481733089_6110490105802945427_o.jpg