Material for EP

jCoke

I am a newbie at psytrance but I really like it and I have so much fun when I create my tracks. Its a bit of nervous to approach this forum since I might be a bit off or odd or left field. Ever since I started to produce I have got that feedback saying that but since I would like to become a good producer in the genre I would like to hear some thoughts about my creations. They are in a good quality in terms of sound but the might border to some sub-genre. I got some feedback and it was state like "melodic psytrance". However I share some private links to some of the tracks so you can get a feeling what I am up to...(phew).. so what to you think??

Goodby Folklore

One night in Persia

The 5th Wheel

Hello and welcome :) Listened to the tracks, and IMO they sounds really cool! Really nice melody work and interesting rhythms and sounds to back them up.

And being odd ain't a bad thing! B) I think you got a distinct sound and it might come from your way of composing, it's kinda storytelling, living and energic rather than progressive and hypnotic or monotone.. But it's nice seeing people breaking the usual norms and patterns, much psy sounds quite the same these days :ph34r: Cool stuff, keep up the good work! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hasheeshian said:

Hello and welcome :) Listened to the tracks, and IMO they sounds really cool! Really nice melody work and interesting rhythms and sounds to back them up.

And being odd ain't a bad thing! B) I think you got a distinct sound and it might come from your way of composing, it's kinda storytelling, living and energic rather than progressive and hypnotic or monotone.. But it's nice seeing people breaking the usual norms and patterns, much psy sounds quite the same these days :ph34r: Cool stuff, keep up the good work! 

Oh many thanks, that was very very nice to hear! Was so nice to read. I am what I am and even if I tried to change myself I end up in the same corner and have come to peace with that. But I want to reach out and want to be heard (as many others) and if those two can be combined is my fear. As in many situation you want to be accepted and not be a weird person whom no one takes a note of so it is for me at least. My confidence in my music is not the best and I have no one around me that supports me so this kind of feedback is crucial to me so I don't loose it completely. Tack så mycket igen!! :D

6 hours ago, jCoke said:

Oh many thanks, that was very very nice to hear! Was so nice to read. I am what I am and even if I tried to change myself I end up in the same corner and have come to peace with that. But I want to reach out and want to be heard (as many others) and if those two can be combined is my fear. As in many situation you want to be accepted and not be a weird person whom no one takes a note of so it is for me at least. My confidence in my music is not the best and I have no one around me that supports me so this kind of feedback is crucial to me so I don't loose it completely. Tack så mycket igen!! :D

I believe the psytrance-community can be a great place to thrive for anyone with their hearts right, especially for those who feel "outside" or odd :) Anyone could produce a generic psy-song with the right amount of knowledge, but what's interesting is the tunes only you can make!! As long as you have a great time making the music and keep yourself motivated to continue you will grow and create amazing things :) And you'll have a helluva fun on the way too!!

Skål :D (började skriva posten på engelska innan jag märkte att du var svensk så fick stå haha xD )

On 6/1/2018 at 6:47 PM, Hasheeshian said:

I believe the psytrance-community can be a great place to thrive for anyone with their hearts right, especially for those who feel "outside" or odd :) Anyone could produce a generic psy-song with the right amount of knowledge, but what's interesting is the tunes only you can make!! As long as you have a great time making the music and keep yourself motivated to continue you will grow and create amazing things :) And you'll have a helluva fun on the way too!!

Skål :D (började skriva posten på engelska innan jag märkte att du var svensk så fick stå haha xD )

This is what I have felt, that the genre is rather generous but I might be wrong but I hope not :D I am very thankful for your time and kindness, gives me a bit of hope and energy to be more creative. I think my music has its signum and I don't have to worry about that hehe.

(samma här men det är väl respektfullt att skriva på engelska ändå, har lyssnat en del på dina verk men inte hunnit kommentera MEN en sak gillar jag hur du får till en distinkt bas och samtidigt mjuk, mycket bra...återkommer - SKÅL! :D )

• Like 1