"old-school" melodic trance

Guest psytranced

This is a call to rebellion against the "new" wave of full-on un-trippy trance that has flooded festivals worldwide.

Don't you miss the good old optimism of Astral Projection? it's getting hard to find nowadays. Anyway, I'm searching for positive, psychedelic music, not monotone, dark stuff.

Can you help me? Besides Astral Projection, Juno Reactor, Pleiadians, Transwave, Doof, Total Eclipse, Man with no name, cosmosis, what can you recommend?

Which festivals or party organisers from which countries still deliver some fluid uplifting sounds?

thanks!

Guest perro andaluz

Get the new Electric Universe and Jupiter 8000 albums. Boris Blenn has come back with a vengeance!! As far as festivals go, I'm afraid that's a hard question to ask, but something tells me that Boris Blenn is going to be busy this summer :)

Guest Kristian

A friend of mine is one of the organizers. There will probably not be any more info published on the internet since they want to keep it as underground as possible for different reasons (swedish police-parties-situation amongst other things I guess).

Guest Cryion

hmmz...

i'm from austria and i'm thinking about visiting that festival.

so, u know... it would be kinda cool if i get some more information! :)

maybe u can keep me up-to-date via icq(86273912) or email or sumthing?

well, we organise a lot of old skool parties too in Belgium...

this weekend we have Muses Rapt and old skool revelation Filteria coming up! :)

But many more are planned, you'll hear about it... Melodic trance will never die, exactly!

"Can you help me? Besides Astral Projection, Juno Reactor, Pleiadians, Transwave, Doof, Total Eclipse, Man with no name, cosmosis, what can you recommend?"

well, you could try for example bypass unit, psygone, the muses rapt

or green nuns of the revolution.

cheers =)