Trump Rising - when Trump(ets) meet...

RTP

Hi, this is a track that a friend of mine did, with my participation ... that thing was made long ago, but I found finally the time to post it because who knows how long Trump is still going to be "rising", huh? And we don't wanna change the title.

The track might sound as awkward as the mentioned persona to some people ... but nevertheless, it's postworty I think. The product of a special moment in a looong night of music making...

Subject I wanted to call "when Trump(ets) meet goatrance" ... but maybe that would have been too much ... for goa it is not - rather psytrance. But maybe you like it.

Feel free to leave feedback

• 3 years later...

In 71 days this track is likely to be history ... listen to it before it's gone :P

Some say that they are already waiting for it to be gone ... is it really that bad of a track or do they mean the person that the title is about? :D

Then the motto may be "Biden Rising" - but it won't be, because I don't think we ever will make political tracks anymore...