Recent production

Pihkal

Sweet! The mix sounds nice and clean - but I'm listening through my normal (big) speakers and not monitors so I don't have a perfect ear here. :P but there's alot of really nice and juicy sounds in there. The track could IMO use some crashes and/or risers to enhance the dynamics, but you got a great sound going on!  :D

Hay thanks man really appreciated the feed back bro cheers ,, I'm trying to work on my percussion and little fiddly hats tucked away in the background at the moment just trying to get them sounding crisp been concentrating on synth an bass for so long now i have just always just sidetracked my hats an just got the most basic an easy and basic as possible pattern,, il try my hand at a few more risers also,, I'm just quick to scrap them off as i always feel they seem cheesy haha :)

Hay thanks man really appreciated the feed back bro cheers ,, I'm trying to work on my percussion and little fiddly hats tucked away in the background at the moment just trying to get them sounding crisp been concentrating on synth an bass for so long now i have just always just sidetracked my hats an just got the most basic an easy and basic as possible pattern,, il try my hand at a few more risers also,, I'm just quick to scrap them off as i always feel they seem cheesy haha :)

Yeah risers are hard >.< I mostly just reverse cymbals lol.... Looking forward to hearing more from you :)  Cheers! 

• Like 1