.D. - Energetic Waves (145BPM)

detnn

Hello all of you :)

Im a beginning psytrance producer from Belgium.
Ive been learning to make psytrance for over a good year now and its starting to pay off bit by bit.

Ive just finished a new track called Energetic Waves and im really happy with it. :)
Im really looking for feedback (be it good or bad , every feedback is welcome!).
The feedback i always use to better myself in anyway. Its always good to have alot of extra ears and opinions.

If you like this track please check out the other tracks on my page. 
Some of them are mine and some of them are from a starting duo project i have with a friend called Dtales.

To anyone who listened to this , thank you verry much to take the time to listen to my track.!

Peace , 
Detlef

https://soundcloud.com/detleff
https://soundcloud.com/dtalespsy

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Really good track, i love this kind of psy - melodious and euphoric, lots of great sounds and melodies you have here.

A couple of notes:

- the pads in the intro/breakdown are kinda static and sound boring, try modulating the sound somehow, maybe add a phaser or modulate something with an LFO.

- the overall mix balance is somehow wrong, I'm listening on bad speakers now but I can tell that the high frequencies are way too harsh and noisy (especially that supersaw lead) while the midrange seems to be almost absent, the mix sounds thin.

But all in all, really nice track, followed you on SC.