You(To the djs) favorite opening track in your dj set?

I like to open with Shpongle - The Sixt Revelation, and run it over with a pitched Hallucinogen - Mi-Loony-Um! But I haven't played at any parties yet...

The Tranan track with the X-Men samples is also a great track to start with, since it doesn't go wild, but is easy to remix with some Tip World full-on! :)

juno reactor: pistolero is great! i'm not a real dj but i know one who always starts with this track and it really starts peopel going. he plays melodic/israeli trance in his sets by the way.

"The Tranan track with the X-Men samples is also a great track to start with, since it doesn't go wild, but is easy to remix with some Tip World full-on! :)"

I did this a couple of months ago in a DJ set! ;)

Guest neomenia

martian - liquid structure makes people crawl !!!!!!!

try 2 mix this intro with some sfx from woods and pink noise and... everybody loves it

: }

Bom

Guest bugbread

Important question: is it the first song in a set sometime through the party, or the first song in the first set? (i.e. is it the first song in the party, or the first song when you take over from another DJ?)

martian - liquid structure is a pretty good opener, it was the opening track at VooV 2000

But i have to opening tracks, the first is if you want to go dark and deep.

Dj Sangeet - Metroplis

My second would be for the more groovey kinda of thing around 2pm

T.G.T.B.A.T.U - Pura Vida

Guest adrenachrome

Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid !!!!! That'll get people goin'. And since the song seems to "start" many times, you'll draw a lot of attention to yourself (and the fact that there's a new DJ on the set...)

SMI²LE