--R.E.S.-- Some progressive for the summer! Enjoy!

R.E.S.

I liked the first one except that the main melody in the first part (which returns again near the end) seems disharmonic, the last note feels wrong. Sometimes "wrong" notes work wonders, but this is not the case imo. The second part of the track, where you have that arpeggiated pattern is really good but I wish the mix was a bit cleaner.

The second one is less memorable but also good, I liked the part form 3:45 to 6:05, the melody which starts thereafter is not so good imo (a bit too simple and the synth which plays it sounds thin and harsh).

Hi there! Thanx a lot for the feedback.

About the first track, there is a lot of pitching in that lead and I turned the tuning at 432,

but I still can't get what seems to be off. Maybe I got used to it, I'll give some days to rest and get to it again.

About the 2nd, you got me!! hehe! The track starts at 3:45. The first 3 minutes was additional. The only troubling thing is

that I like the last lead because it's very sweet. Maybe some elaboration will help though!

Thanx again mate! Enjoy the summer! :)