#Causes

oldschoolgoa

i found this and im seriously gonna think about this

i think its positive and maybe i can help as a musician and with music gather people togheter n shit you know... for a good shit and fight against things bad shit in this world

be strong help others , help your family ... all i care about i can do as much as i can at least musically i want to help people makes me feel good at least. maybe im stupid maybe im not but yea i think of him in this case , i had a friend with brother that died of leakemia and u seriously dont wanna play sick shit games about these things... my wifes mother also died of cancer very early , my aunt died of cancer of stomach cancer in 40s too.. just to show you some real hard shit , ive been through a lot and thats what i gotta say dont play with real fucking serious matters mate

i know im fucked up too i have many problems and my son for example was born with down syndrome im not afraid of talking about these things im proud of my son and im really happy to make something that can make people understand and maybe respect disabled people and me also that suffers of bipolar disorder because i know i do. its a daily fight in my case but not impossible , many of us have to be strong.... i like to fight against cancer and shit too aswel , as far as i know fabien suffers too and i think of him too a lot sometimes and i wonder.

one thing i hate is people faking having deseases and i really do hate that. i read in papers before folks faking shit and also got few jerkoffs in facebook coming off with that shit but its hard to believe with so much shit going on the internet its hard to believe you know?? u dont know people and da fuck knows so much shit in the world pfff and specially cancer dont play with serious fucking matters not with me mate and if you do i think that is just plain fucking disgusting and i will fuck you up big time... sometimes you wonder if people are talking the truth or not , in my case im not lying at all and in fabiens case i dont know , i know maybe hes keeping it personal and private but i think sometimes we should open our spirits and talk about what bothers us and shit its good i think... i love suntrip and i wish best to him and everybody else

be good be strong etc...

all the best to you all , dont wish any harm to nobody , i said things in past but i was untreated and man ive nothing else to say

thank you

cya later