"V/A - TIP Records Goa Classics 1

Trance2MoveU

w7JGkCj.jpg

Artist: Various

Title: TIP Records Goa Classics 1

Label: TIP Records

Date: September, 2010

1. The Infinity Project - The Law

2. The Overlords - Sundown (Ionizer Remix)

3. Voodoo People - Drop The Bomb

4. Voodoof - Thru

5. The Infinity Project - Feeling Very Weird

6. Total Eclipse - Waiting For A New Life

7. Doof - Mars Needs Women

8. E-Rection - Out Here We Are Stoned (X-Dream Remix)

9. Green Nuns of the Revolution - Conflict

10. X-Dream - Panic In Paradise

"If I could just discover one of these things...I wouldn't care if they did think I was crazy!"

Ah, seeing all these classic tracks is like putting on an old, comfortable shoe. Whenever you see pale face you know your about to be treated to quality. The tracklist says 10, but 1 and 3 add nothing to the glory days of TIP Records, so realistically you've got 8 tracks to carry you down memory lane. The tracks are re mastered and I'll tell you the Ionizer remix of Sundown benefits the most with sounds that are so crisp and clear like a mountain stream. You can hear everything. Thru has an eerie slink that also sounds super clear.

As good as the last track was we are now knee deep in classic town. These next goa standards have stood the test of time and should be on most goa head's short list of super tracks. Now here's the rub. These tracks are so superb and so well known that I would be stunned if you didn't already have them, thereby calling into question whether or not this is actually essential. As mentioned the tracks have been remastered so that might push you towards purchasing it. I did and for a nice price you have all these beauties in one place.

Psyshop