3. King of the hill
4. Triping Out
5. Higher Level
6. Reaction in action
7. Time to change
8. Fun in the sun
9. Bring this beat back
10. In my mind

Ok. Take every psychedelic atom which circulates through your mortal form and mold it into a tightly shaped ball of imagination, creativity, and energy. I'll wait.

Finished?

Now place it on an aircraft carrier floating over the Mariana Trench. Stay with me we're almost there. Finally, and this requires laser precise focus...train the combined nuclear arsenal of the developed world on said carrier and sink that motherf*cker. Sink it so it tumbles into the abyss, never to be heard from again.

At this point you should be a comatose husk devoid of any of life's color or imagination. You are now ready to listen to this album. Since the psychedelia that would invigorate your body has been freely given it won't interfere with this music. I cannot even say this is full-on because even that has the potential for psychedelic properties however minute. This is euphoric trance appealing to the weakest of minds. Minds that don't want to be shackled with a prison comprised of layers and depth. Why bother with complexity when simplicity is much easier to grasp? The 2007 bag of tricks is on full display and you can see the twists and turns from a mile away. Know what we call that?

A straight away. The sound quality is excellent (the only saving grace), but I don't care how good you make nails on a chalkboard sound it still makes you cringe. And that's before we get to the vocoder or the, ahem...singing. Oh Lord, the singing.

This thing should come with a fist pump tutorial and a bag of glow sticks.

hXSfwZC.gif

No link because I don't want to infect my new computer.

Mdk