What's the best program to download psy and ambient music

Guest Gerardo

I got the Kazaa program but i can't find almost noting of Psyco or ambient.

Whos the best program whith the largest list of artist and songs that I can download for free.

Guest Gerardo

Ok I dont ask for radio trance stacions I know a few

If I could buy it here in tampico tamaulipas mexico beilebe me I do

Psyshop lost all my orders i dont know why

And khogg NO THAT DOESNT HELP ME AT ALL!!!!!!!!

Soo can somebody answer my question

Guest Gerardo

Igot my credit card thank you

And It's no excuses

Send a mail to Psyshop whit my mail and ask them how many orders they lost and we talk again.

Dont talk if u don't know asshole (.:::E.P)

Guest Dhaulagiri

I use direct connect also known as dc++.

There are hubs dedicated only to psytrance music.

As for you ppl who go speaking to buy the cd´s well let me tell u... not everyone as money to spare like u do....

some people come from poorer countries so shut the fuck up u spoiled brats.

It´s not fair that only some "fortunate" have access to music only because they ve got more money.

Some of us "me for instance" dont swym in money....... So don t say stupid things like Buy the cd or support the artist.... we would if we could. but we cant.

We are all equal but even here it seems some are more equal than others!

Thanks

Open your mind pls...

Get a fucking job... or quit drugs (if you don't have the money to buy them... and if you do them)... or do something... everything in life si posible if you have the will... Don't come and give speaches of shit we all know.... life sometimes can be unfair... but believe... not all the time Dhaulagiri

Guest ciotera

I must say... it's kind of embarassing, but I have absolutely no fucking clue. but i wanted you to know that i am with you 120%.. we are gonna get to the bottom of this, buddy. you can count on my help.

Guest Gerardo

Dhaulagiri u need selfsteam a lot and thats not my problem

I dont swim in money as khogg

sorry for been desperate to get good psy and chill

I appreciate the good answers like diablo and others

And some other you can "IR A CHINGAR A SU MADRE"

"IR A CHINGAR A SU MADRE" «------------ to make it clear to everybody this guy just told you guys to go f#$" your mother.

Hope this helps.

Guest Dhaulagiri

well i didnt understand something :S

i advised gerardo to use dc++ to download music and the answer i get is i need self esteem?

and then he tells everybody to go chingar su madre (fuck your mother) ?

LOL

Thanks a lot gerardo! :s

As for diablo... well what can i say? someday (i hope) you´ll understand what im talking about ...............................

Quazzi: Estes gajos sao uma tristeza...nem sei pq me dou trabalho de escrever posts... n se aprende nada aki...Fica bem...se tiveres dc++ aparece no hub mushrooms...

well everyone can save up for a cd, not everyone who buys cd`s are rich or can buy every release ....

A cd is not that expensive, and if you got a computer and broadand you are really a rich person ... (Most people dont have a computer or internet you know...)

Guest Dr. Krelm

I want to go to New Zealand for vacation, but I don't have the money to buy the plane ticket. Can anybody recommend the best way to hide on the airplane so I can get there for free? I also want to eat at this really nice sushi restaurant, but I am a student so I can only afford to eat soup & sandwiches at home. Any ideas on the best way to avoid paying the bill at the restaurant?

Come on.

If you are starving to death, I won't exactly find too much fault with stealing food to survive. If you are homeless and cold, by all means squat in an abandoned building to keep from freezing to death. If you are stealing things for entertainment, and asking the best way to do it on a public forum, don't get all pissy and defensive if people give you a hard time. Real smart there.

If you are wanting to download music, don't advertise it or ask for a fucking tutorial on a psytrance forum. Figure it out for yourself.

Guest -DDrUm-

You never own music u buy a license to play and hear it...making a copy is an unauthorised act...civil law

You own a car...if u steal one...its called theft...penal law

U can't STEAL an MP3...That analogy is stupid and not correct...deprive a label of potential income...maybe

Besides when you are downloading you technically don't make the copy since u don't have the master...Downloading is legal in many countries...Netherlands, Canada, Denmark...Uploading isn't...

Since Internet Service Providers don't need to cooperate with the music labels to hand over some names....risk is zero