What festival for 2015?

Lemmiwinks

Last year I did SUN... It was good but I was really pissed of with the rain, being from Greece I wasn't prepared for it (I didn't have equipment for my tent area) so a lot of my stuff got wet and I left them behind and I was also very worried about my car.

Unfortunanetly ZNA and Connection are too far away for me and I can't leave work in September (Connection). However, a lot of the old-schoolers from Athens are going to ZNA.

I think my choice would be Ozora, it's got a decent line-up and it's convenient... Although I've been so many times to Hungary and I'd like to visit other places too. We'll see, maybe a smaller festival in the Balkans... I stay away fron the Greek ones, don't like the vibes or the organisation and the music is not my cup of tea.

Last year most practical information was still "TBA" when the festival had already started. :mellow:

You mean, BGF? Didn´t know that one... I´ll try to update things as they will roll out on BGF thread here in psynews, so keep tuned. If Stevo and guys will not be faster than me :P