1990s OOOD - Rebassed/Recreated/Remastered

Colin OOOD

High all :) A little OOOD announcement for you, plus something to listen to :)

We've been doing a lot of work lately on polishing up our favourite OOOD/Unconscious Collective tracks from the 1990s. I've still got all the original Cubase data and the sample data from the old Ensoniq sampler we used on all our 1990s tunes, so many of them have been 'rebassed' (new kick and bass sounds replacing the low end of the original mixes) and a couple - 'Watching Spangles' and 'Silence', our first release ever - have been totally recreated from the ground up using all the original data but new sounds and production. No idea what we'll end up doing with them yet as we've made them for our live sets in the first instance, but maybe an album, maybe a series of EPs... who knows :) Suggestions welcome!

Anyway this mix includes them all, plus a couple of other tracks for good measure. We hope you enjoy it, please let us know what you think in the comments on Soundcloud; your feedback means a lot to us.

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%">

Thanks for listening!

Colin

Mods please feel free to move this thread to a more appropriate section if necessary.

• Like 3

Thanks, this is awesome on so many levels (not just bass ;)) :wub:

Could you please make it downloadable, please? I'd love to listen to it on the go.

• Like 1

This is simply fantastic stuff !!

just made my sunday morning so much better !! :) :)

Thank's for sharing :P

Personally, i think this needs to be out on an Album (2CDS/16 pages booklet + a poster) !

plzplzplzplz :)

This is simply fantastic stuff !!

just made my sunday morning so much better !! :) :)

Thank's for sharing :P

Personally, i think this needs to be out on an Album (2CDS/16 pages booklet + a poster) !

plzplzplzplz :)

Yeah, would pay handsomely for such a treat! Make it happen!

• Like 1