Panoptes

Panoptes

• 3 months later...

Nice stuff man that last one, kind of like oldschool acid trance. The mixing sounds a bit thin maybe, and the percussion is a bit too dry. Hmmm, I don't know, maybe it's just taste and will I have an other opinion hearing it an other day. Either way, cool style you got there!

• Like 1

both are nice. i like the vibe, the rhytmwork and of course the acid. the first one could be the intro to an epic >15:00 acid stormer ;). they are still unfinished i suppose? you should definitely expand these tracks to give them some direction and different perspectives of the sonic landscape you've created.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback. Tbh I'm still at a stage where I'm refining my sound design and production, also I have trouble going back to old tracks and continuing on in their development. Since I'm in school, my free time is intermittent with school work and other obligations. Once I settle down a little bit in the near future I plan to start making tracks that are 6+ minutes long.

https://soundcloud.com/panoptes/final-weeks

• 1 month later...