Progressive and clean

Guest Yantra

I need sugestions on projects that play a very clean, danceble progressive sounds, like Genetic Spin, Auricular and Insane Creation.

Thanks

Guest Alien Aerodrome

Necton, Shiva Chandra, Magnetrixx, Visual Paradox, Prisoners of the sun, wizzy noise, Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom, Phony Orphants, Asarualim, Planet Ben, S-Range, Psyside, Vaishiyas

krumelur isn't progressive, krumeur is minimal, like Zerotonine, Noma etc...

I guess better not ask.

Ah what the hell: You do realize this is just something you made up, don't you?

"Yea well, I don't really like Alien Project... I guess you could you say I'm not a big fan of new-age space-dance. But GMS, that's what I call good music, I fell in love with hard disco-trance the moment I heard Astral Projection's "Liquid Sun"... Earlier, I bought almost exclusively deep 4/4 adventure party electronica -records, and MFG's "Project Genesis" still stands as one of my all time favourites."

You catch my drift? Please stop with this nonsense, Mars and Children might get thrown into jail for publishing such ideas on their webpage.

Guest fob lippy

"fob lippy, krumelur isn't progressive, krumeur is minimal, like Zerotonine, Noma etc..."

Im so sorry i was mistaken, could u please foward a copy of "Alien Aerodromes guide to music sub-genres" so i can avoid any future mistakes.