Trance2MoveU

LixCM0J.jpg

Artist: Virtuart

Title: Sacred Drop EP

Label: DAT Records

Date: April, 2014

1. Virtuart feat Chronomyst - Madagascar2depeut

2. Virtuart feat Chronomyst - Sacred Drop

3. Virtuart - L'Arome De La Solitude (Batur Mix)

8FF1RMU.gif

Ohhhhh....yeah that's the stuff. Let the newly remastered old school goodness cascade over you. Allow the dark energy to penetrate your insides. Open yourself wide to the...

Whew. I need a cold shower.

Draeke and DAT Records are back with another EP release from the days of yore. Virtuart is Oliver Abitbol and he is somewhat of an under appreciated artist. Two of the three tracks see him collaborate with Chronomyst. His name is also Oliver so I can only assume he cloned himself for double the awesome.

If you've got a better explanation I'm all ears. But the chances of a country like France having two people named Oliver are really...well, they're actually pretty good. In fact I actually know someone from France named Oliver. Sh*t it must be like John over here.

First let me tell you this sounds delicious so kudos to messieur Abitbol for doing the remaster. Spiraling melodies soar over angelic pads as the music cradles you through the clouds. The lead in Sacred Drop dances like something one would hear from Colorbox so maximum points there. But the best is saved for last, a storming beast of a track with a melody that seems unending. Fantastic! DAT you've done it again!

IlRWBo7.gif

Now if you'll excuse me whilst I put my pants back on. Oh btw, Draeke did you get the van yet? Those mysteries ain't gonna solve themselves. And I'm running out of pockets for these sloppy kidneys.*

*read Symbiote review to get in on the joke.

DAT Records

Psyshop

Beatspace

Mdk

Awesome review, thanks so much!!

I will try to get the VAN ASAP, so we can start doing the travels :)

BOOM!