Sita Records I love you

Balance

So yeah I've gotta admit the new generation of Goa hadn't blown me away much but the covers of Protozoa 1 & 2 grabbed me. I bought them in Feb & fell in love. I dunno what it is but these tunes stick in my head & make me wanna go in the studio after 4 months of producers block. So I got Protozoa 3 on Monday this week & it's even better than the first 2!! So as soon as my next pay comes I'll grab all the artist albums n new EP as well. It's also got me back in to the other labels (Suntrip etc.). I already own almost every Suntrip CD so it's good to get in to them properly.

But yeah big thanks to the ppl behind Sita Records, I'm addicted like a meth junkie & want more More MORE!!!!

I'm playing a set in Penang in Malaysia this weekend, 6am-10am requested old school Goa style. Gonna be mostly stuff from Anjuna, DAT & Zion604 but I'm thinking around 8am maybe doing an hour of Sita's stuff to peak up the dancefloor!

Appreciation should always be given when it's deserved. I had all 3 compilations on in the hotel room on my iphone playing and my 2 year old son was dancing like a little raver! It's music that just makes me smile inside & out :)

To me yes they are different but mostly I fin 2 is lest Nitzho than the others. I still really enjoy. It my hour of Sita power during my set on Sunday morning definitely got ppl back up & dancing. Also lots of hands in the air moments :lol: wasn't a straight up psy/goa crowd so most thought it was just trance.