Artist: Psilocybian & Black Noise

Title: Space Is a Strange Place EP

Label: BMSS Records

Date: July, 2013

1. Space Bubble

2. God Is A Mathematician

3. Crystal Extractor

"So we're nothing but a soap bubble floating in a bubble bath of soap bubbles."

First you had Brain Dissolver (soon to be released, check it out it's pretty good). Then he raised the bar with a f*cking rocket on his latest album Dreamtime. And to show you he wasn't a one or two trick pony he let you see his goa side as Screw Loose with the Mental Well Being EP. All around nice guy and psytrance artist Sasa Dukic is not only proficient he is consistent in delivering the quality music we crave. His latest effort has him teamed up with someone who calls himself Black Noise. As talented as the people in Croatia seem to be it wouldn't surprise me if this was his plumber. Or the security guy at the local Wal Martski. Maybe it's the weather chick on TV. Point is seems a lot of artists are coming out of that neck of the woods.

And asses are getting kicked.

Space Bubble is heavily layered psytrance with lots happening here including a gurgling 303 and a nice break.

God Is a Mathematician sounds heavier with a more liquid sound. The power with which it began had me hoping for a greater climax, but it was still rock solid.

Crystal Extractor is the last track of the ep and was a solid bit of full-on.

The whole thing screams quality psytrance touched by goa with a sound reminiscent of Braincell. Well, what Braincell used to sound like (I'll get into that later). If you've enjoyed his previous stuff this will be right up your alley.

Beatport

Mdk