Favourite MWNN remix?

Ormion

Hello angular sound, welcome to this forum and I hope you will enjoy and contribute to the forum with many new topics and many new posts. New topics about old and new psychedelic music is welcomed here and chances are high that you will spend a nice time here.

man with no name remixes '94-'95...

genetic - trancemission (cops don't knock mix)...one of his first remixes of the genre and one of his strongest...

the overlords - naked people (full moon in disco valley mix)...one of his more obscure remixes...the definition of goa trance for me...

killing joke - pandemonium (the dragonfly mix)...another early one...this one always sounds unfinished to me...unpolished...but then again it's mwnn remixing killing joke so...

rise - the single (the goa pyramid mix)...martin freeland took this track and made it his own...pure bliss...

perfecto allstars - reach up (papa's got a brand new pigbag) (indian summer remix)...eh...too many ideas thrown into this track...and that was before mwnn got his hands on it...

the infinity project - stimuli (man with no name remix)...i imagine this is how 'stimuli' would sound had it been written with martin instead of simon...one of the rare instances where i prefer the original over mwnn's remix...but still really good...

the human league - these are the days (man with no name remix)...another remix that's all man with no name and the instrumantal version could have easily been a track of his own...

virus - sun (man with no name remix)...one of his softer remixes...colorful...beautiful in it's simplicity...

art of trance - octopus (man with no name remix)...this one needs no introduction...a goa classic and one of my absolute favorite mwnn tracks...

dreadzone - one way (man with no name remix)...another lesser known remix and one of his more melancholic...

disco volante - moonraker (man with no name remix)...deleriously good with it's dimension and depth and atypical of the mwnn sound in that he keeps the signature disco volante/floorplay kickdrum...another fast favorite of mine...

grace - skin on skin (man with no name remix)...this track is a stormer...riding the line between trance and psychedelia with precision...ace tune...

bt - loving you more (man with no name remix)...reminiscent of his track 'evolution' but more delicate and subtle with it's delivery...ascends nicely and the vocals aren't bad either...

Thanks Radi : i'm really glad to be here because i've been a trance head since i was 11 yo and it was 1996 so i grew up in dance and trance. I must say that i only like older tunes up til 2006 so i will post mostly about it and i'm not a big poster anyway. But trance is a life-source to me so i may very well post more then usually.

and thanks MNO too much is not enought for this great artist

Thanks Radi : i'm really glad to be here because i've been a trance head since i was 11 yo and it was 1996 so i grew up in dance and trance. I must say that i only like older tunes up til 2006 so i will post mostly about it and i'm not a big poster anyway. But trance is a life-source to me so i may very well post more then usually.

and thanks MNO too much is not enought for this great artist

It is absolutely the same to me aswell. I am a big psychedelic trance fan since I am 12 and I wish you will post more than usual because the forum is not as active as it used to be in the past. Just like you I am also a fan of the older releases til 2006, some new releases are worth listening, but not too many. I am not someone who is really a fan of the new school. that said I hope you will post threads with your favourite artists and tracks and how you like to listen to trance. Do you like to listen to a different type of trance during different seasons? Do you like to listen to downbeat aswell? That could be topics for your next threads.