8. Exit
ALTERNATE VISION

9. XXL
G.M.S.

10. Father and Son
SOMA

"I'm gonna take you to another dimension!"

hN3EWfF.gif

Could this be rock bottom? Please dear God let this be rock bottom. Yet another Spun compilation that might as well be a GMS album. What the hell was I thinking back then? I'm unloading my Spun stock faster than a stock broker before the recession. Weak, weak full-on which is clearly their calling card.

8kxdd1s.jpg

I said extra cheese. And boy do they deliver.

Music has to evolve and to do that it has to overcome certain hurdles. Apparently some hurdles are harder to clear than others. Back in 2003 though was full-on as much of a dirty word as it is today? I don't think so. At the time maybe this was just what the dance floor needed. Today though this is unlistenable. Bright spots?

There are none. This is a black hole of creativity where nothing escapes. It sounds exactly like everything else that has come from Spun Records. They're f*cking releasing the same album over and over and like a dumb ass I bought it. If the choice was to make it all the way through this again or have a sh*t sandwich...what kind of bread is that?

Psyshop

Mdk