A drop makes the water overflow in the pot

radi6404

I did not ask for drama, but it is a very thin line in this forum, that has to be crossed to have the next drama, or better to say, if you want anyone to be against you in this forum, say Filteria doesn`t produce superb school goa trance. From now on I don`t want to read any negative commends about full on and Skazi.

From now on I don`t want to read any negative commends about full on and Skazi.

Can you think why insulting an artist who is a Psynews member on Psynews might be more frowned upon than insulting one who isn't?

(Though as it happens, if someone here were half as rude about Skazi as you were about Filteria they'd probably get called out for that, too - Skazi is, by several accounts, a very nice man.)

I did not ask for drama, but it is a very thin line in this forum, that has to be crossed to have the next drama, or better to say, if you want anyone to be against you in this forum, say Filteria doesn`t produce superb school goa trance. From now on I don`t want to read any negative commends about full on and Skazi.

I can safely assume that it all comes down to how you put forward your opinion. I for one think that Sphongle is overrated, boring and awful. No personal insults towards the artists themselves nor do I get all worked up if someone enjoys their music and completely disagrees with me. And I leave it a that.

But I did not insult him that much. I just said some things about his music, without attacking him personally, I did not call him an asshole and admitted that he contributed to the scene. The topic is much bigger and i mainly got angry, because there is not that much oldschool music out there today and Reger did the same, he did not recieve as much bad feedback as me, on the other hand some full on artists and the genre get insulted a lot from time to time and the protection of those artists is less. But I don`t want to talk more about it and want to stop the topic, no need for more drama and fights. It is very tyring for me.

Bro if you don't want drama stop posting these useless blog like posts in off topic

You act like psynews revolves around you and frankly it's very funny to me so by all means continue. I'm more and more amazed on how your mind works. That is, if you're not trolling the whole forum

Such a responce tells me, that you have some problem with me, because I reply in different ways than other members, so you try to have fun and pick on me, which is the typical behaviour of so many humans, let`s pick on the one, who is alone, who is different, who is weaker, but it doesn`t work man. Neither do I think the forum evolves arround me, nor do care that much emotionally about the members here. I just want to have a good talk, which was ruined because I said a tiny wrong thing in the Imba appreciation thread. I want to talk about goa trance and share the love I have for the music with others, nothing more. But lately it seems some look for the smallest error in my topics, which they can use against me.

If you think this method hruts me or will put me away of this forum, than you are wrong, since I will not give up and stay here to talk about goa trance with the really nice people here and share about some offtopic events.

You brought this on yourself. Don't try and change it around. You're the one creating meaningless threads like this forum is your blog.

You're the one creating drama.

I never said I wanted you to leave. I don't want you too.

But if you don't want drama or people picking on you i suggest stop posting these blog like threads where it is evident that you think this forum revolves around you.

And also I'm not picking on you because you are alone and whatever else you said.

I'm picking on you simply because you write some pretty wierd shit man.

Take it like a man or stop posting wierd shit.

I'm also not trying to hurt you emotionally.

Comon man i don't even know you. Pull ur pants up and don't act hurt just cause you get responses to all your shenanigans on psynews.

Deal with it

I don`t understand why people react so emotionally about the oldschool- newschool discussion

I don't think people react emotionally to the old-new school discussion, they react emotionally to your comments on it because you piss people off.

Eventhough I don`t like Filterias music I appreciate that he invented it and created something similar to oldschool.

That's pretty much the opposite of what you've been saying. Your whole argument against newschool is that it doesn't sound like oldschool.