Shpongle : Museum of Consciousness @ Twisted Records

Would you like to have your Amygdala tickled? Or watch a Jellyfish jump up a mountain? Perhaps you would rather feel like a brain floating in a fish tank, or watch molecules being juggled. A room with an Epiphany or maybe an Extra-Celestial Aquatic Garden? These and other Adventures in Shpongleland, can be found in 'Museum Of Consciousness'. Is the ground breaking new new album from Shpongle!

A Gigantic sound complex, with each room a different and unique experience into higher multi dimensional realms. There are many corridors and mazes, but you have access to 7 of these rooms, come and enjoy!

twi1cd039.jpg

Title : Museum of Consciousness

Artist : Shpongle

Label : Twisted Records

Genre : Psy/Downtepmo/Psybient

Format : Digital : Wave/Mp3

Tracklist :

66471_346006722197776_1800649783_n.jpg

Only Legal downloads for Psytrance, Progressive, Dark-Psy & Chill-Out Labels. Track by track download in the best available quality you could possibly desire.

Get the music you like and support the artist who make the music that moves you!

Guest antic

Is there a physical release planned as well? If so, then where can I find it as Twisted Records shop doesn't appear to offer any CDs anymore...

You can order the cd from the Twisted website. Look on the left side under "Latest Twisted News." It still says "preorder" but it just released a day or two ago... Or you can just follow this link: http://www.shpongle.com/museumofconsciousness - cd and vinyl available...

Is there a physical release planned as well? If so, then where can I find it as Twisted Records shop doesn't appear to offer any CDs anymore...

Guest antic

You can order the cd from the Twisted website. Look on the left side under "Latest Twisted News." It still says "preorder" but it just released a day or two ago... Or you can just follow this link: http://www.shpongle.com/museumofconsciousness - cd and vinyl available...

Yeah, I know but it hangs during the process (once I put my address) - I've tried it on desktop Chrome & on my Nexus 7 and it's the same :(

Guest antic

Ok, problem solved - turns out I couldn't use polish letters in the address, which Chrome or Android wasn't highlighting properly. I've just ordered the limited edition CD and am downloading the digital version as we speak :)

Alarm off :D