Places with lots of noise and with lots and lots of people

radi6404

I know it does not mean Freistaat for that, how foolish do you think I am? But it is definatly true that Bavaria is far less populated tahn Baden- Württenberg, no matter if you will agree on that or not, but you can even look it up, how many big cities there are and how many dense areas? In Baden- Württeberg the dense areas are a lot, especially arround Stuttgart it is like a big town 50 kilometers in radius. One city with 1000 000 cticiens to the other. Houses close to each other, not many Green areas and the vegetation is not dense at all. Concrete everywhere.

Anyway you can't tell where it is densely populated and where not since you have not visited neither o f the two states and I frequently visit Baden- Württenberg and Bayern so I know the difference.

Baden- W+rttenberg mostly has it's wooden areas tahnks to the black forest which has a lot of trees but it surely is not everywhere like that.

Bavaria's population density is lower than Baden-Württemberg's, but that doesn't make BW a crowded state!

Btw. I've visited the area around Stuttgart and especially Esslingen quite a lot, because of a friend who lived there. The same goes for Freiburg. I also travelled Bavaria extensively by bike so don't tell me I don't know the place. To me it seems that it's you who doesn't really get to see many places apart from his own town. Have you ever been to the Bodensee region?

Look it up...BW has nearly 40% of its area covered with wood, whereas Bavaria has somewhere around 2% less than BW. Of course Bavaria is a larger state, so the actual area covered with wood is larger, so you might perceive it that way.

And what you think about Esslingen area? Crowded area, isn't it? One twon to the other, and all of those are quite big so it is like one huge city. Stuttgart, Esslingen, plochingen, Göppingen, to the souther Reutlingen, Metzingen, Tübingen. I know the Bodensee area and I tried to move there but I did not get any invitation to my applications sent to that area for whatever reason. I really tried hard but my applications just got denied. So now I am trying in Bavaria, but I might return to Bulgaria and try my luck there. Maybe the people will be more open to the skills I aktually have instead of only looking at my fucking school marks.

I was at the job center a few days ago and asked how much companies have to pay if they deny a disabled person and the answer is 150 . This absolutely explains why disabled persons do not ahve an easy time here, only 150 e in order to not have to apply a disabled person is really nothing. I don't know if it is per year or per month, but even per month companies will be happy to pay that and not to get any disabled persona. Since here in Germany it is a big thing if you have even a slight disability, they look at you as if you have fallen from the sky and don't know how to talk to you. That does not apply for all people ofcourse but many are like that. Instead of supporting them and making life easier for them, people deny them and don't care if they are on the street.

It is definatly a capitalistic country and in my opinion disabled persons should have a chance even with bad qualifications, alone the fact that they have it harder to some extent should make people take them so they can finance their own lifes. But so far no respect has been shown to me all those years.

Personally I liked Esslingen and Stuttgart. The wine fields are lovely. I did not perceive the region as being especially crowded. The Ruhrgebiet area is pretty crowded and most of the towns aren't that pretty, due to the industrial heritage. Compared to that the region around Esslingen, Reutlingen (Schwäbische Alb) is much more beatiful.

What about your disability? What kind of disability is it?

Ofcourse, the cities are beautiful architectually, no doubt about that. The old buildings really give a nice atmosphere to the towns, but they are still overcrowded in my opinion, especially the train stations and the train.s

My eye disability is that I see almost nothing with my elft eye and do not see very well far objects with my right eye. But I see well enough to work with computers and use equipment in offices and not only that, it is enough for any kind of job I would say except very fast jobs or jobs which require a driving license.

The illness does not have any name, it is several illnesses combined I think but mainly I do not have enough receptors to have the highest resolution and see things with highest resolution as normal people can.