June, a very special month of the year

radi6404

So, today June started, the longest month in the year. It is a very speciaömonth in the year and just as July it ahs very special sunrise and sundows. The sun is very strong at June and the mornings are very blue and very early. The sun shines very high above our heads and the atmosphere is very very beautiful. Even if it is cloudy you feel the special atmosphere a lot and and you see the sun in a colour reminding of lemon, only in June you see the sun colored so beautifully (in the middle northern hemisphere only ofcourse) like a very fresh and beautiful lemon. Altough the sun is just a star it really appears beautiful in summer, especially in this very month June.

I stayed up til 5 am this night to see the incredibly beautiful June morning and it gave me beautiful fresh feelings.

Great music for June is

AP - Kabalah

AP - Mahadeva (John 00 Flaming Remix)

AP - Ambient Galaxy

AP - Back from Hell

AP - Kabalah (new Age mix)

MFG - When we Dream (a June track for sure)

Man with no Name - Neuro Tunnel

Man with no Name - Own the world

Miranda - Phenomena

Miranda - Planet Mars

I too love June since I see it as the first summer month even though May can get really hot for us. I love summer solstice for lots of sun and heat, especially if I have something to do that day. Twice in the past several years, my friend and I would be out ALL day biking on our trips. It can be brutal but I love looking back on it. There is also the Goa/Psy Summer Solstice festival on the website DI.FM which goes all weekend long. attend it this year, Radi ;D

Aktually May should be regarded as summer month aswell, since August is regarded as summer month and both months have the same sun intensity and similar lengh of daytime, so both should be regarded as summer months or neither one of them.