5. Exchange - AUDIOMATIC AND VAISHIYAS
6. Flipping Switches
7. The city in the city - AUDIOMATIC AND PHAXE
8. Twin Peak (Audiomatic rmx) - DAY.DIN AND ALFREDO GARCIA
9. Synthesized
10. Q-Factor

I've seen some dumb sh*t in my time.

dumbblonde_zpscf539a19.jpg

Wow, that's pretty stupid. Thought you were gonna win a million instead of going home with a year's supply of Kraft Mac and Cheese. There's tax on that you know.

"Dreams...are windows of our soul. Every human being dreams. If you think you're not dreaming, you just forgot your dreams."

Say hello to the dumbest sample I've ever heard.

This was in the second track and with it's modulated sound during a break which I assume was meant to be poignant and deep, came off as some moldy cheese. Oy, give me a break. The real shame is that the track itself was pretty awesome until that verbal diarrhea splattered my ear canal.

The third album from Benjamin Halfmann has some pretty good moments in it. Smooth progressive textures are easily found and a lot of the melodies are quite dreamy. The Twin Peak Remix is a fine example. Good floaty music. Unfortunately it seems to be relegated to a bench player only coming on in extra time when the game is well in hand. There are stretches where it could've used some more sounds to thicken things up a bit. I've heard all this before and there ain't nothing new under the hood. This could just be the "Spintwist" style, but compared to a lot of other progressive out there this gets boring rather quickly. Bright spot? The final track Q-Factor is a liquid space downtempo effort with some real world instruments that sounds very nice.

Psyshop

Beatspace

Goastore

Mdk