Sleeping Buddha - Eyes of Osiris (Old School Goa)

amithaba_buddha

I liked this much more than even Acid Pyramidian. Nice atmospheric intro and the absolutely magical outro, good goa-like storytelling structure of the track and the main melody. But...I think u should try to make your tracks longer a little..and do much longer climaxes and much more smoother transitions between melodies in the track. In common i like this track definitely. Just please pay attention to what i said above, my friend ;)

Hahaha, awesome, dude, i was laughed while whatching :lol: By the way, nice new T-shirts. I like their design ;)

Cool :D

About the track , well that's the way was supposed to be done , its more straightforward Goa , but of course some tracks may have the more smooth transition and climaxes (depending on the story itself) . :)

Cool :D

About the track , well that's the way was supposed to be done , its more straightforward Goa , but of course some tracks may have the more smooth transition and climaxes (depending on the story itself) . :)

Good to hear what you working for it and your style. I hope it will be better and more deep with time. Already now Im very enjoying your new main project and label, the first more darker goa label than ever i heard before. It brings diversity to contemporary goa sound . So i waiting for your new tracks and albums, also new compilations from new born record label. The first VA were succesfull enough i think. Wish you to make it better and better my friend. :)

Good to hear what you working for it and your style. I hope it will be better and more deep with time. Already now Im very enjoying your new main project and label, the first more darker goa label than ever i heard before. It brings diversity to contemporary goa sound . So i waiting for your new tracks and albums, also new compilations from new born record label. The first VA were succesfull enough i think. Wish you to make it better and better my friend. :)

I will continue to make Goa that's for sure. :)

It's great to know you enjoy our first release , our desire is to bring more variety to the Goa scene else things will begin to be predictable and that's just boring imo.

Guess the first release did ok , we're now thinking ahead , GOAHEAD! :)

Thanks for your good wishes :)

• 7 years later...