Electronic like Art of Trance

radi6404

Isn't Art of Trance just great? I like Art of Trance a lot. Not all tracks, especially not the ones with vocals but I love a lot of them. They are very high quality sounding tracks which are not as depressing as goa trance but lighter and a lot of them are just electronic synthplays with lots of atmosphere and great basslines. One track that I love is Kilamanjaro, it is a rue masterpeace. Can someone tell me which are the best Art of trance tracks without vocals and if there is something similar, I would enjoy tracks with such synthmelodies like Kilamanjaro.

Ofcourse I prefer goa trance to art of Trance because it has more feeling and is not as happy, however I am looking for tracks with filtermelodies like Art of Trance.

simon berry is a pure genius, he is also one half of union jack as well as other projects, when you look at comps like this one

http://www.discogs.c...e/release/21697

he is producing on almost every track

he also founded platipus records, i would check out all the other artists on this label, including terra ferma who is the other half of union jack, aswell as salamander, L.S.G, and simon berrys other projects

essential is union jack - there will be no armegeddon

and for more melodic terra ferma - turtle crossing

but warning, some of the union jack stuff hasn't aged very well, but a hugely influential album back in the day, which still has a place in electronic time line. cactus is my fav from them

as for art of trance, their album - wild life on one madagascar, cambodia, octopus, gloria

check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akhc8pNAgLM