Label: Iono Music

Date: 20-07-2010

Style: Progressive Trance

Tracklist:

1. Critical Method

2. Going Further

3. On Da Way

4. Sticky Finger

Synesthetic have made a lot of good tracks, released on several compilations. This On Da Way EP contains some more beauties and the entire album has a very deep vibe to it. It's fair to say there music is all about moving forward in a rather slow and calm way. It allows you to float away peacefully and I can't say there was a track that didn't let me do that.

Critical Method is a nice one to start with but it's not my favorite. There's just more going on with the other tracks that it doesn't fully stand out. Never the less not a bad track.

Going Further is when the groove makes it's entrance and they didn't lie about the title at all. Some fine hypnotic progressive this is.

On Da Way is a little more powerful and melodic, it makes an amazing follow up and very deep once again.

It's hard to choose but I think the last track Sticky Finger, is my favorite track of all. It's a very unique take on things and it just has a great drive. It doesn't get boring for a second and that's not always an easy job with a 10 minute track. What more can I say, these guys truly know how to make some good trance.

Sometimes I'm in the mood to close my eyes for a while to just fully concentrate on the music. Now and then I'm still surprised how much music can make you drift of if you just let yourself go and let the music do it's thing. For these occasions I usually play some stuff from Synesthetic as it's perfect for that mood. It doesn't give me a chaotic feeling but the opposite actually, rather smooth and always in balance. There style could be described as a mixture of progressive trance and progressive house and that's just perfect for me. Highly recommended!

Links:

http://www.beatport....a-way-ep/260889

http://soundcloud.com/synesthetic