2. On Beat - Stratil

3. Sugar Rush - Synesthetic

4. Blue Bottle - Woodwise

5. Not amuse - Elecdruids

6. Human Extinction - Helber Gun

7. Time Code - Pakman

8. Circle of eight - Natural Vibes

9. Flow Control - Twins

"We wouldn't be the first lifeform to wipe itself out...but what is unique about us is...we did it knowingly."

This is the third physical release by the fine gentlemen from Mexico. Most of the artists are new to me, but like a blind date it could work out. Compiled by co-owner Zonka it begins with a very dreamy and flowing track from Sensogram. Powerful and melodic, great way to start.

On Beat is slightly stipped down, but crackles with energy like a downed power line. Good use of effects.

If the next track was the Sugar Rush, then how I felt after was the power nap. Wasn't a bad one, but nowhere close to the previous two in terms of interest.

Woodwise keeps the nap alive with some filler. ZZZzzzzz....

Not Amuse forgot the "d" but remembered to bring thick atmosphere with an absolute gem of a break. It becomes more aggressive as it comes out of said break as well.

Trying to lighten the mood (not really) is Helber Gun which is a project worth watching. They bring more of the lush outer space atmosphere that was found on their From Another Planet EP. The break has that awesome sample and is one of the stars on this compilation for me.

If I wasn't staring at the computer I would've said that Time Code was part of Human Extinction. Same bass line, same gallop...did somebody fall asleep at the wheel? It's drifting but lacks the lush feeling of the track before.

Circle of Eight has it's groove shoes on with a funky popcorn arpeggio and reminds me of clubs I wasn't cool enough to get into.

The last track...meh.

Having listened to their releases, I must compare this label to second string players. Sure they have some good tunes on occasion, but they're not yet there in terms of giving you quality minutes like Iono or Tesseract. Now it could just be that they are shooting for more of a minimal pumping vibe and I'm more on the layered melodic frequency. As always taste is subjective. But let's focus on the positive, because there were some really good tracks here. A tip of the hat goes to Sensogram, Elecdruids, Helber Gun, and Natural Vibes. Not bad, but a compilation I would pick and choose from.

Psyshop

Beatspace

GoaStore

Mdk