I need to find partys

lds

• 2 weeks later...

There is TONS of parties in New York. I find out about most of them through Facebook.

Join the PsyNY google group. This will get you on a mailing list for announcements of upcoming parties.

PsYcHeGrOuND almost every thursday at Sullivan Room. Here is last week's party (pictures), and here is tonight's party. Join the Facebook group.

Also join these Facebook groups and like these pages for all your NY psytrance needs: Psybotik - Fractaltribe - Green Apples - Hikari Productions

Here's some upcoming events that you really want to be at:

Robot Revolution 2012 - Psybotik's 4th Annual NYE Afterparty

Aquarian Mantra

PM me if you want to know more but this should help you out :-)

There is TONS of parties in New York. I find out about most of them through Facebook.

Join the PsyNY google group. This will get you on a mailing list for announcements of upcoming parties.

PsYcHeGrOuND almost every thursday at Sullivan Room. Here is last week's party (pictures), and here is tonight's party. Join the Facebook group.

Also join these Facebook groups and like these pages for all your NY psytrance needs: Psybotik - Fractaltribe - Green Apples - Hikari Productions

Here's some upcoming events that you really want to be at:

Robot Revolution 2012 - Psybotik's 4th Annual NYE Afterparty

Aquarian Mantra

PM me if you want to know more but this should help you out :-)

o man thank you. everyone i know is all hardstyle and dubstep. I cant take it anymore its killing me. Ill always love the hardstyle but psy will forever take the cake