Psytrance and Religion

Järsimähäirö you fucking know shit about drugs

I also know nothing about videogames, which is why I won't get into a conversation with you. Here, boy, catch the ball! Good boy.

Järsimähäiriö you loose a whole lot of respect from most here

Wow, I had respect here? On a net forum? Well you may start feeling better for me now, as I hereby announce that I don't give a shit. Honestly.

or mayby his pimpin license got revoked

That, and the fact my 'fro got wet. I mean damn, what's a man without a decent 'do? Nothing, I'm telling you, nothing, but a drooling maniac.

your "i don't give a shit" attitude is only temporary. Because you actually do give a shit, about everything that has to do with your experience. You can run but you can't hide. ;-)

Guest Zaratustra

I can't believe there was this whole thread on psytrance and religion and nobody mentioned Judaism. Being that many of the early bands and psytrance legends were from Israel. Perhaps you guys have something against the Jews. There it is right there in front of your face and you can't see it.

- I don't think that the religious link is psy-trance, it's the psychedelics.

- You learn about Islam, Christianity, and Judaism by reading or studying. But Buddhism has nothing to do with studying, or reading. The only way is direct experience; this is what psychedelics do (if you are mature enough).

- And another point, intellectual Muslims accepts the way of Buddhism. Because the practice is somehow similar to Sufizm, if you are interested in Buddhism you must read "Mevlana" too. Here is a good quote (especially for trance) "Sun has covered itself in human form, behold", "We are a million water drops. When we reach the sea, the illusion will disappear. And I will sea that I'm one". Like Ethnica - Trip Tonight "One hundred million neurones. Each tangles with electric feedings. We are one ... brain".

- Do not believe, know.

Am I out of my brain? Have I gone mad, is this nonsense? I'm telling you that I know, and there are a lot of people (!!! a lot of me !!!) sharing this idea, this knowledge. Are we all gone mad? ... (I'm not targeting anybody) And what do you know? ... You don't know you only believe what they tell you. Sleep if you want to you one day you will wake up. And in that moment you will see I and I dear friend.

Psy-trance makes me feel this way with or without psychedelics.

• 6 years later...

well if you don't give a shit about budhism then why do you spend your time criticizing people talking about it??? It would've seemed obvious to me that somewhere in your head you adopted budhism and felt an outrage to see that people talk about it so lightly... but now you seem to say that apart from a bit of objective knowledge on the subject (like your course at uni) you don't have much to do with buddhist beliefs... so then what's the point of all you insulting comments??? You need help bro...

SMI²LE

Just Relax