dark, horror psytrance

Guest Daniel

LMAO.....please god tell me I read that wrong! Did you just ask for suggestions for DARK HORROR PSY-TRANCE relating to the style of Yahel - "For The People"?

Yahel is no where NEAR the dark horror style....if you want REAL darkness try Xenomorph, X-Dream, The Delta, Sandman etc.

If you want more stuff like Yahel...lol...he he, Yahel *rolls eyes* then try buying a DJ Tiesto mix....Yahel is borderline goa and trance....

Check out Yahels albums though....if you liked "For The People" then you'll like his album 'Waves of Sound' and he has a new one out called 'Hallucinate' try those.

Yahel...dark horror....he he

I have no idea what Daniel is on about...

If you want real hardcore fucked up psychedelia that'll make your brain explode AND implode at the same time,try stuff from artists like GMS,Alien Project,Astrix,Astral Projection,Holymen and Shamanic Tribes On Acid,very scary hardcore goa shit.Also,have a go at the rest of Yahel's albums,I can highly recommend them all,but don't blame me if you can't sleep at night after listening to them.

Guest Towelie

i really suggest you get skazi - seek and destroy (metallica rmx) from example slsk.. thats what i call horror... its your worst nightmare coming true

Guest Nefarious

Perhaps you also need iqwara - el afrika ( drum'n bass ) micro dot . recs

Africa in trance rocked, but.......................... I'd rather eat my own frozen urine blocks than listen to this again.

By the way I think we need more, splattergoreserialkillerpsytrance.

you are so confuse about dark and horror concep, so How you can say yahel is dark ????

please,, yahel is the most eat flowers and gay morning psytrance i never hear!!!!!!!

Guest Chrisa

try marchaos,battle of the future buddhas,god dammn ninjas,ka-sol....

weird and lost in the sad darkness of the cold forests in sweden...

Guest Empty Space

Hey, just found this website recently. Horror Psy-Trance sounds like an awesome idea (my being into Psy-Trance, Industrial & EBM as well as metal). So experts, what acts would qualify as prototypical horror-psy? Personally I don't think Nitrogen from Juno Reactor (parts 1 or 2) is scary, or horror-psy (though classic Juno is one of my 3 absolute fave bands/djs BTW).

Dark Soho is pretty dark and energetic too... let me know what you think, feel free to e-mail me. My knowledge of individual psy-trance acts is limited, but it's one of my favourite kinds of music. Thanks for any info!

Guest Empty Space

Hey, just found this website recently. Horror Psy-Trance sounds like an awesome idea (my being into Psy-Trance, Industrial & EBM as well as metal). So experts, what acts would qualify as prototypical horror-psy? Personally I don't think Nitrogen from Juno Reactor (parts 1 or 2) is scary, or horror-psy (though classic Juno is one of my 3 absolute fave bands/djs BTW).

Dark Soho is pretty dark and energetic too... let me know what you think, feel free to e-mail me. My knowledge of individual psy-trance acts is limited, but it's one of my favourite kinds of music. Thanks for any info!

Towelie:

check out paranormal attacks mix of seek n destroy... i think it may be unreleased but it kick arse.... its so much cleaner and better than the skazi mix....