chaosWyrM - psydustrial

ouroboros

its been a while, but ive been working hard.

its kinda like old school dirty industrial mixed with dark ambient mixed with psychedelic insanity.

chaosWyrM

Excellent!

A slow descent into madness reminds me a lot of the Quake 3 Soundtrack by Trent Reznor.

for the world is hollow... is similar, very good too.

reality engine has a nice density of psychedelic noisy sounds.

the hive reminds me of another one of my favorite soundtracks, the one from Emperor:Battle for Dune.

the order of things starts off strong, but imo it becomes a little too full when the lead sets in at the end.

the pink floyd cover is another original highlight.

Great to see some creative and original industrial over here. What are you using to produce?

thank so much for taking the time to listen...and for giving feedback, i really appreciate it.

everything was made 100% in fl studio 9.

a question...how was the sound quality? i have a right awful set up to master with...combined with my absolute ignorance as to what the hell im doing in that regard. it sounds good on my end...but not sure if its translating over to other peoples set ups ok.

thanks again :D

The sound quality is not bad at all actually. If your ears tell you something sounds good thats usually a good start. Personally I think that some of the tracks are a little loud, especially when you add melodies, they get very heavy in the midrange. I am not too sure about the "ideal sound" for industrial though so don't take my impression as absolute.