Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: Absolum and friends!

Title: CO Lab Part 01 EP

Label: 3D Vision

Date: July, 2011

1. Power Science (Vs. Lost & Found)

2. Get Up Now (Vs. Outer Signal)

To this date Inside the Sphere by Absolum is my favorite psytrance release. Power, dark melodies, danceability...what more could you want? So whenever I go EP shopping (which is too damn often) if I see a release by Christof or one that he appears on, I buy it. This just came out from 3D Vision and that is a label that I also cannot resist. Added bonus alert? Appearances by Lost & Found and Outer Signal.

Power Science- "We've put an explosive charge in your head...sound familiar?

Well that would explain the headaches. Two of the most awesome twilight acts around on one track? Yes please. Power and leads that like your little cousin that you don't see very often...ain't quite right. The acid runs deep here and now it's all over the walls. I am NOT cleaning that sh*t up! I'm telling you that. The break gives you a brief rest before picking up right where we left off. Pretty standard ass kicking stuff that won't displease.

Posted Image

Do you think they're dancing to It's Raining Men?

Get Up Now- "C'mon now, get up!"

Posted Image

And boom goes the dynamite. Let me show you how we got here. First, you ah....are gonna hear that sample a lot here. Starts off great with a big beat and a flutter of a synth keeping time. It adds drama and suspense and I'm thinking we have another cracker of the animal variety. The nimble lead dances with agility that's hard to come by and then the sample begins to repeat. Leads get crunchier and scratchy like my sheets were made of poison ivy. So I'm thinking this is still a beast until the final break. Who the f*ck invited the dog? Is this your dog? Get him the f*ck out of here!

Posted Image

Listen to the track and you will see what I mean. Rapid fire dog barking sample with a rising track? You just fell off my playlist.

Barking dog aside, these are two pretty good tracks. You've got a stong beat, requisite acid splattering and an overall dark atmosphere. Not the best I've heard, but they shouldn't disappoint.

Beatport

Mdk