Shpongle Remixes...

Guest Mike D

Saw this in Saikosounds for October 17th... looks like it is gonna be mass released... already have prebooked my Cd and Vinyl copy :) Remixes look great as well :)

Guest Daniel

Yay, finally something to look forward to! The track list looks great, but I'm not sure why there are 2 remixes of Dorset Perception...strange. I'm gonna definetly buy this bad boy. The only thing this album is missing is a remix by Infected Mushroom :(

Guest Hippie

wow ..."Around The World In A Tea Daze (Remixed By Ott)" .....can`t wait to hear that!!! ..."around the world..." is one of the best tracks i ever heard!

TWSCD23.jpg

boom shankar!!

Guest Hippie

traveller ...would you take me with you sometimes at those parties winknudge.gif

btw ..i just noticed i made pretty similar picture 4-5 months ago ....desktop wallpaper ..this a smaller version .....

star_shpongled_banner_medium.jpg

we`re all connected somewhere ..in this space ...in some strange connection ......

but i like more their picture/cover

Guest Hallucinogenious

althought this is a topic about Shpongle Remixes which i think its gonna be a great cd ...

have you seen the tracklist for UnS 2 ???

they must be a joke.

1 younger brother - the finger (gms rmx)

2 prometheus - snakes and ladders

3 trickster - audio evangelists

4 tom bombadilum - tba UNRELEASED

5 younger brother - dwarves (synthetic rmx)

6 fly agaric - i see myself (infected mushroom rmx)

7 brothomstates - datakiertoympyrä

8 tristan - wait and see

1 released on 12"

2 released on 12"

3 unreleased?

4 unreleased

5 released on 12"

6 unreleased

7 unreleased

8 unreleased?

that's not really too bad.. atleast i don't even have a vinyl player..

Guest Hallucinogenious

2 prometheus - snakes and ladders

3 trickster - audio evangelists

these songs have been released on CD

Check "Twisted Sessions Mixed By Tristan"

Guest Hallucinogenious

1 younger brother - the finger (gms rmx)

also been released on CD,

"Raja Ram's Stash Bag Volume 2"

The UnS is one of the best comps i own. The tracks were new and the only remix that it had was awesome and had done Dorset a new song (haven't heard the gms,synthetic,IM mixes and can't say if they suck or not).

But im saying that 5/8 tracks from UnS-2 have been already released and now they put them with new mixes(which is good) or just as they are (BAD).

yeah, but the thing about twisted are they put up these compilations with preliminary tracklists, then they leave them up for a year (or maybe two sometimes!), and then they suddenly change it. so i wouldn't be too concerned about the current uns2. i remember demented had a totally different tracklist on the website for about 2 years before it actually came out.

as for the shpongle, saikosounds tacklist seems to be different to the twisted sites one. it has more tracks for starters! hope they're one is correct, as the twisted sites one looks a bit thin.

other than that, look out for an exceptional album from Western Rebel Alliance on Backroom Beats. remember some classic tunes from them on Flying Rhino freestyle.