Carbon Based Lifeforms [ Twentythree ]

Well they seem to have speeded up their production :P or maybe they just have more inspiration than usual?! A new album none the less and only a year after their last :rolleyes:

Promotion text from Ultimae.com:

Posted Image

Release date : 23rd July 2011. Reservation period<br style="font-weight: bold;">Digipack 3 parts + 16 pages booklet

The Swedish duo Carbon Based Lifeforms graces us with their fourth album [ Twentythree ]; an interpretation of sidereal music captured in and around layers of atmospheres.

From wide and far reaching soundscapes, the hypnosis subtly builds up with washes of ethereal melodies while floating pads

are brushed by reverberated organic and electric data or the distant echoes of life on a planet.

The album [ Twentythree ] consists of 8 genuine and unrestrained tracks that will forever expand our visions of the open space.

Authentic and vibrant, deeply emotive, the story unfolds...

Composed by Johannes Hedberg and Daniel Segerstad,

except "VLA" by Johannes Hedberg, "System" and "Somewhere in Russia" by Daniel Segerstad.

Voice by Karin My Andersson on "Inertia" & "Kensington Gardens"

Mastered by Vincent Villuis at Ultimae studio, France.

http://www.ultimae.com/en/releases/517/index.html

And re-prints of Hydroponic Garden, World Of Sleepers and Solar Fields - Movements for those missing out ;)

well, the music production depend on not only of mood or any inspirations) also need a spare time for that))

Haha, very true! But I would also risk my neck and say that the amount of spare time you choose to use on a project is dependent on inspiration/motivation :P but I have no idea if that's the case here?!

Haha, very true! But I would also risk my neck and say that the amount of spare time you choose to use on a project is dependent on inspiration/motivation :P but I have no idea if that's the case here?!

yeah))) sometimes inspiration comes when u having sex or when u working at the office or when u driving)))) no possibilities to get a PC to make a track))))

YES! Will buy that one for sure along with the Hydroponic Garden, World Of Sleepers and Solar Fields - Movements Reprints aswell!!

...hey... maybe do that: Your own Panorama selection. 10 Cd´s for 95€ and the shipping costs are calculated as if it was only one item!!!!

...Doesn´t get any better that that!! :D