06 - Space Shaman - Mental Hospital

07 - Fearkiller - Lou

08 - KanibaL HolokausT - Rokee Meets Hishiryo

09 - Gamaliel - Canibalismo Entre Amigos

10 - The Exmos (M.M.C. & Xaos) - Burato

11 - Mergel - No IQ

12 - Audiopathik & Xikwri Neyrra - Ancient Times

13 - Audiosex - Astral Body Builder

Woah man, just look at that cover and tracknames... I bet that if you play this really loud at midnight on a full moon you'll wake up Satan himself!

But on a more serious level though, it seems that there is a sub-genre of dark psy with artists that are more concerned with finding cool and evil-sounding names than making the tracks themselves. I think that aGh0Ri TanTriK spends more time choosing the caps arrangement of his name than his track production.

I've given this one a few tries and no tracks really stand out (although I would've really liked to appreciate Canibalismo Entre Amigos just so I could write the cool trackname lol). OK, if you'd point a gun at my head and forced me to pick one track I'd go for Ancient Times which has its moments. And the last track Astral Body Builder deserves to be listened to as a joke IMO, it is 200+ BPMs and sounds like you're fast-forwarding through a "normal" dark psy track lol

Granted I'm not the biggest dark psy fan out there but still I do like some tracks when they are well made. Sadly, it is not the case here... 2/5

Guest E-Mantra

Isn't it fun to tackle stuff that you wouldn't normally review? Now I want to listen to Astral Body Builder just to see what 200 bpm's sound like.

Mdk

+1 ..i wonder how the track is

i know Audiosex from a party i organized many years ago...he is romanian too ..but from what i remember wasn't darkpsy played that night ..