2. I cant sleep / Sensifeel

3. Makkrokosmos / Suncollector

4. Staralliance (Purple rmx) / S-Range

5. Further steps to infinity / Solar Spectrum

6. Forgotten (Deep rmx) / Nasa

7. Stouni / Mirowsky

8. Olimpia / El Zisco

9. Electric Morning / Celles

Free Freak what? Never heard of this label, but always being on the hunt for a good groovy progressive record I stumbled upon this. Some names are easily recognizable like S-range of course, but most are unknowns.

Redefine Reality- Great my kid is still asleep from his nap. It's f*cking 7 pm! Let me redefine my reality. Up until 10 or 10:30 with him begging him to go the f*ck to sleep. Who the hell takes a nap for over 4 hours? See Samuel L. for more funny sh*t.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeKxIaG_f_c&has_verified=1

This was an ok opener, with some nice groove. Nothing more, nothing less.

I Can't Sleep- "Help me to love you"

You know what helps me sleep? Knocking out a few knuckle children. Too much info? Just sayin. Everyone knows Philipe Sencier as he has been doing his thing since before you kids got out of high school. His track is a bouncy little diddy with some female vocals giving it a house influence. It's not intrusive at all, just smooth and it's hard for house to do that at times. Groovy.

Makkrokosmos- Some of you might close your eyes to the obvious code, but not me. Mine are wide open. Think I don't see the three k's in the title? Racist. I would put a gif up of the little boy screaming, "That's racist" but I've already used him. No repeats. Never heard of this guy, but aside from being a flaming racist (facts not checked, proven, or accurate) he delivers a pounding beat. Slow and steady with sounds flowering like the first day of spring. But unlike Spring, this is cold and delightfully desolate. It's fairly minimal but also not so much that it can't carry you to outer space. Very enjoyable.

Staralliance (Purple Remix)- This is a remix of Anthony's Space album and while I didn't really care for the original, this remix ain't bad. It combines spacey synths with some bongo percussion even if I felt it went on a long time. I mean, 9 and a half minutes...but there are some key changes which I enjoyed. If those were more of the focus I think it would've been better. Still good.

Further Steps To Infinity- This is the progressive side of Mr. Rastaliens and it starts off like a great track. It's dreamy with sounds arriving ever so gently and then fading away. The groove is tight and the synth melody fits like a bug in a rug. When it shifts focus about half way through the percussion is in the spotlight and I felt that went on a little long as well. More than a little long actually. C'mon Ralph, hit another preset! He switches it up at the end, but too late to fill the enormous hole in the middle. Drive a truck through that boredom hole.

Forgotten (Deep Remix)- "I believe in the third eye or what the Hindu's call the gyananakashu"

Is that what they call it? What do they call the third nipple? Mikkel released his debut album as Nasa in 2009 called Unique and it had some pretty good tracks on it. This is deep churner with some balls. Juicy bass and intruder alert leads drive the point home as washes flitter by. The final bit is a funky affair and this is my favorite on the compilation.

Stuoni- Posted Image

Yeah I don't know who he is either grandma. Now how bout some of that meatloaf?

When I tell you that there is absolutely nothing remarkable about this track you should believe it. Fill...ERRRRRR.

Olimpia- Born in Chile but moved to Germany? What the f*ck? Were you in the military? I used to live in North Carolina, but when I moved it was to the next state over. Don't like Argentina? Yeah, I hear ya. Too many nazi's. Off topic...well, more so...but I swear judging by his Discogs pic you were in Clerks. True story? I'm not even supposed to be here today! As far as the track goes..another sleeper. And I mean that in the "man what could I use to make me go to sleeper?"

Posted Image

Yeah, like that kid.

Electric Morning- Another unknown artist, but their names are on Discogs. I told you I was lazy. What starts as an electro snoozer...becomes a groovy bit o bizness. I could do without the stabs, but the sounds are nice and the other percussion keeps the flow going. I feel like Pitbull should be singing over this. Nice close.

So this was worth it. It's not the best bit of progressive I have ever heard, but it was different enough sounding in most parts to be an enjoyable listen. Some nice funky and melodic moments that passed the time. You could do a lot worse, people.

Psyshop

Beatspace

Saikosounds

GoaStore

Mdk