Recommend "Deep trippy Trance to me please

Elysium

Here is my full cassette label:

Posted Image

sorry about the smearing...I am not very good at online photo editing...but if you want to see the full thing, I email you the pdf

Nice one :) It's always nice when people like your music :)

just stumbled on this one, I rekon it should fit your criteria:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjm9vSa8ho

I know this one. Its for sure a great tune and I did consider it but for the mix I am doing I need a bit more energy (not confused with euphoric energy). Thanks for the recommendation :)

If you manage to make a deep mix of new music you might restore my fate in psytrance. Good luck!

You probably consider the below recommendations to be too old (2005-2006), but they would fit well with that SBK track:

Midimiliz - Non standards

Kino Oko - Lost Entertainment

Triac - Mean Between

V/A - Refresh - Aeon Records

V/A - Rewired - Jester Records

V/A - Abracadabra

You are right. It's a very hard task to find the music I have in my head for this mix. But I have not given up :) I will check out your suggestions. I know their previous work (which I was not that much into). Let's see if there are some surprises to be found :)

P.S! Thanks for all the suggestions. One thing I have noticed is that some start to suggest (MO) standard progressive trance. Maybe I did not explain it well - if so I apologize. But I am not looking for progressive trance with the usual standard stabs and basslines. Actually I like to stay away from that sound (I call it the Iboga sound) as it's a very different mix I am out to make. Its damn hard to explain as what I call deep, trippy, hypnotic can be something totally different to someone else :)

I am also not looking for techno sounding like something 99/100 release on Beatport :)

I know I am difficult :)

Edited by Elysium

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic