I Need Inasnely Intense & Energetic Tracks!

Guest Daniel

I'm looking for some track suggestions...I'm looking for the most INSANELY INTENSE and EXTREMELY ENERGETIC songs out there...but it has to be in Goa (aka psy-trance) genre. Thanx in advance.

Guest D-Dave

Shameless self-promotion, try anything from Schlabbaduerst ReKkords. :) You need to go there to find the truly insanely intense.

Toi Doi is pretty energetic, so is Lotus Omega, to the point of being annoying.

(Planet Ben isnt insanely intense nor extremely energetic!!!! Damn good but none of the above!)

Boris Blenn - Portamento

Cosmic Navigators & Xerox - Electronic Energy

Shakta & Moonweed - Q

Cosmosis - Interstellar Meltdown (er, is that it?)

The Secret - The Munk Files (really cool!)

MFG - Process Irreversible (Passenger RMX)

Jaia & Dado - Sillenium

enjoy n stuff..

Guest goadigger

hi Daniel,

goa and psy are wide open for different tastes... nothing will fullfill all desires ;o)

I have chosen this way:

At first I collected different DJ-Mixes (I have +50 full-cd mixes now) to get an overview of the different styles and what the DJs thought about "goatrance" and "psytrance" in the last years...

Then I trusted the taste of some visitors in the reviews section of psynews :o)

After that I had a very good and stable connection to different p2p-networx to listen to really A LOT of titles (>>10000 from commercials & non-commercials). This built my own taste (mostly blotter compatible) and now I am ready to defend my points of view because I know really a heavy lot of different styles and titles ;o)

And since then (I erased all the music from my compi because I work as DJ since 10 years and I don't wanna DJ'ing with unlicensed copies... that's not really goastylish imho... support the artists and your local dealer if they are fair to you) I know mostly what to buy (good titles for cheap prices) and I try just to pick the nicest psychedelic jewels for my own sets :o)

But that's just my way... decide for yourself...

bom shankar!

Warning: Bad Message destination in d:onewayltdwwwpsyforumsincludepost_functions.php on line 491

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at d:onewayltdwwwpsyforumsincludepost_functions.php:491) in d:onewayltdwwwpsyforumspost.php on line 267

Green Nuns of the Revolution - Thunder Thighs. Just try to listen to it without laughing at the utter insanity.

Also just about anything on Slide - Unstable

Guest lysergic

i cant believe some of the tracks mentioned.

absolum - goldfinger : is not energetic, at least for 60% of the track.

Cosmic Navigators & Xerox - Electronic Energy : this is pretty standard melodic goa.

energetic would be like:

botfb - Transpartamental

Bypass Unit - Nanosphere Courier

Toi Doi - replicant

i have to add one track here :)

exaile - knock it off , released on Zoo vol.2....

this one is surely one of the 2003 most powerfull tracks (along with 1200 mics - 6th revelation and talamasca - 5th revelation ;p) Every time it was played on parties the floor turned to a FRENZY :))))

Guest Luke Simard

let's see,

moonweed - Aardvark (this one is totaly crazy)

cosmosis - howling at the moon

earlier stuff from darshan, like mindmerge ep

pleiadians - IFO

everything from green nuns of the revolution

elixir- twisted jet

tim schuldt - red air hospital or pretty poison