Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: Synesthetic

Title: Irrational EP

Label: Synergetic Records

Date: January, 2011

1. Entheos

2. Irrational

This label is a sublabel of Plusquam, one of the better progressive trance joints out there. Lots of good stuff to be found there including a lot of Ovnimoon's music. This is Alessandro Pintus and Paulo Lopes who have released a few EPs. Some good tracks in there, as well as on some comps like Sunset Delights. Their style is deep meditative and melodic progressive trance which suits me just fine.

Entheos- Pulsating would be a great word to describe this track. Deep basses, oscillating synths, and twinkling effects pepper this tune as the beat bounces along. Super smooth with a great atmospheric feel. These guys have found their groove.

Irrational- This has a slower bounce and a very well modified sample discussing the rational and irrational. It picks up it's gait with a gallop and seems more subliminal. It got to me and gave me the same feeling that watching clouds for hours would. Great effects to send you deep into wherever you might retreat.

Another great EP form this duo as they are really stretching their musical legs. This would fit well in any Iono or TesseracT compilation. Entrancing and thought provoking music that sounds great in headphones. $5 is a little steep for 2 tracks, but if you like dreamy progressive wanderings, then it's worth it. Good work.

Beatport

Mdk